Attention is our most precious (and most commodified!) resource. How and where you allocate it determines your ultimate degree of success and satisfaction.
I coach accomplished professionals, entrepreneurs, and executives to optimally manage their attention for increased effectiveness, and both personal and professional reward.
Whether you are diagnosed with ADHD or experience attention challenges created by the digital age, our coaching partnership will enable you to leverage your attention to achieve your goals.
- B.S. in Communicative Disorders from Northwestern University
- M.A. in Learning Disabilities from Northwestern University
- Post-graduate study in ADHD at the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Graduate of the ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA)
- Coaching the Entrepreneur (Advanced ADDCA Course)