About International Coaching Week
International Coaching Week (ICW) is an annual weeklong global celebration of the power of coaching. ICW 2020 is scheduled for May 4–10, 2020.
During ICW, ICF Members from around the world celebrate the power of coaching to positively impact individuals, organizations, communities and the world by providing a variety of activities and pro bono services in their local communities.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Join us every weekday, May 4-8, and Saturday May 9 from 11:00-11:30 on Facebook Live [facebook.com/icfheartland/] for an interview-style discussion with one of our Heartland coaches.
- On Wednesday, May 6, provide one (1) hour of pro bono coaching to someone in your community. Complete the survey and receive a Pro Bono Coaching Provider badge to use in your marketing and promotional material.
- Post to social media everyday of ICW2020, May 4-10, with the hashtags #ICFHeartland and #InternationalCoachingWeek and be entered to win a press kit for your business and be recognized at our annual Members’ Appreciation Brunch this fall.
- Join us for our monthly program (free this month), ICF Credentialing: Benefits and Paths.
- Visit www.ExperienceCoaching.com and view a coaching story. Then share it or your own story with your followers. Posting to social media with #ExperienceCoaching and both #InternationalCoachingWeek and #ICFHeartland will earn you an entry to win the press kit for your business.
- Use our ICW2020 logos to create your own International Coaching Week content. Remember, posting with #ICFHeartland and #InternationalCoachingWeek will earn you entry for the press kit.
International Coaching Day Pro Bono Pledge Form
International Coaching Day Survey